Departure: Dong Hoi
Return To: Dong Hoi
Duration: 1 Days / 0 Nights
Destination To Visit: Ke Bang National Park - Phong Nha Caves
Viet Nam's Phong Nha-Ke Bang national park has been recognised as a world natural heritage site by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) at its 27th general assembly session being held in Paris from June 30-July 5.
At the session, delegates from over 160 member countries of UNESCO World Heritage Convention agreed to include Phong Nha-Ke Bang park and 30 others worldwide to the list of world heritage sites.
7:00 am you take a drive to Dong Hoi town and then to Phong Nha- Ke Bang, one of the newest UNESCO-designated World Heritage Sites in Vietnam. The park has some beautiful limestone formations, grottoes, caves, forest, river and stream. The limestone mountain range contains the longest underground river on the planet (17km), rich flora and fauna.
For this day trip we embark on a private boat on Son River to discover it all. We return to Hue city in the late afternoon.
- Private boat trip
- Full A/C transportation as tour program indicated.
- English/French-speaking guide (other language upon request)
- All entrance and sightseeing fees in the program
- International airfares & airport taxes in/out of Vietnam
- Hotel early check-ins and late check-outs
- All drinks & other meals not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Visa to Vietnam (we can arrange both visa approval letter and visa on arrival upon request)
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping, etc.)
- Others not mentioned in details, Tipping and Gratuities are welcome!
|Tổ chức tour du lịch:
- Chương trình tour mới lạ
- Giá cả cạnh tranh
- Uy tín về chất lượng và dịch vụ
|Thuê xe du lịch:
- Đảm báo chất lượng xe
- Giá cả hợp lý
- phong cách phục vụ chuyên nghiệp
|Phòng vé máy bay:
- Tư vấn chuyến bay giá rẻ
- Đảm bảo đúng giá
- Giao vé tận nơi
|Visa Hộ Chiếu:
- Nhận làm Visa khó.
- Làm Visa lấy gấp.
- Hỗ trợ các thủ tục làm Visa